Thursday, September 18, 2008




What the heck happened!?!

This is ME! I'm not sure what all that squeezing was about, but man, do I have a headache! Mom was impressed that I could hold my head up right away. What does she expect with my Dad being such a muscle man. I'm going to be tough too!




Daddy's make good pillows. Who want's a crib when you can get this! Little di they know... I'm never giving this up!















My first bath. I cried for this one, but that's because they didn't know that I'm the only baby in history that hates being a burrito! All of my subsequent bath experiences have gone much better. Now they let my arms and legs free to splash around.











This is my Nana stolling Me around my palace. Now, I know Mommy and Daddy wanted to have it finished before I saw it, but that didn't exactly happen as planned. I do have to say that shortly after this picture was taken, Pappa Linn and Daddy gave Me and Mommy a KITCHEN! I've even have a few baths in the kitchen sink!


That's it for now, I think Momma's going to take me swimming at Pappa Don's pool! Pictures to come!

No comments: